Sometimes to cope with errors in Chrome, acquired as a result of failures in the installation process, you can only completely uninstall Google Chrome from your computer and then again install it. But it happens that Google Chrome is removed partially, not completely, that is, the browser leaves the “tails” in the registry and when […]
- Chrome OS makes its debut on tabletsJuly 10, 2017
- Chrome OS will get night modeJune 30, 2017
- Support for Android apps expanded to 80 chromebooksApril 27, 2017
- Chrome OS 57 what’s new?March 24, 2017
- Paul Norris saysCan anybody enlighten me about where on earth this is?
- Viktor Schneider saysGood option. It's very useful for me)
- David Monteiro saysDoes anyone know which city is this?
- Brad Driessen saysI'm also interested in knowing the name of this city.
- Михаил Слесарев saysThank you! Good pictuers. Can you add new images from new chromebook..